Want To Lose Weight?
What is the hCG Diet?
hCG is an acronym for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. The hCG diet was discovered by Dr. Albert T. W. Simeons. The hCG diet is based on a VLCD (very low calorie diet) that when taken in conjunction with hCG, causes the body to break down fat in a process called ketosis. The diet consist of 3 phases:
Phase 1: Loading Phase The purpose of this phase is to build up the body's fat stores to prepare for the ketotic phase.
Phase 2: Very Low Calorie Diet Phase The phase in which coupled with hCG, causes rapid weight loss due to a very low calorie consumption, combined with the break down of the body's fat stores, which provide additional calories. During this process, the patients are advised to perform moderate exercise daily and to drink plenty of water.
Phase 3: Maintenance Phase This phase is signified by a progressive re-introduction of normal caloric intake along with consistent exercise and healthy lifestyle modifications.
What is Included?
- Comprehensive Physical Examination
- Segmental Body Composition Analysis – click here for a sample report
- Pharmacy Strength hCG and Supplies
- Guide to the hCG Diet along with a Recipe Cook Book
- Digital Food Scale
- Daily Food Journal
- Weekly Injection of B-Complex Vitamins, along with Lipotropic Compounds
- Weekly Weight Loss Monitoring
- On-going Weight Loss Management and Consultation